ROSE INSTRUCTIONAL METHOD
Our “Holistic Learning” approach to language instruction places learners in the absolute middle of the learning process and understands their learning objectives to be intimately connected with their interests, passions, career goals and personal dreams. With its holistic learning method, ROSE College strives to establish the most important of prerequisites for successful language acquisition—that is:
ENTHUSIASM, ENGAGEMENT AND PERSONAL INITIATIVE IN THE LANGUAGE LEARNING PROCESS!
ROSE College employs a variety of innovative pedagogical methods, such as:
- Customized vocabulary training
- Mind maps
- Psychological role playing in the case of language related anxieties or inhibitions
- Blended learning
- Active speaking from the very first minute
- Role playing in relevant job scenarios
- Individually selected business- and practice-oriented subject matter
- Integration of management literature
- Language coaching in the workplace
- Creation of realistic language-use scenarios.
The holistic learning method allows ROSE College
to create a varied, dynamic and structured instructional
atmosphere in which the learning skills of participants
can be successfully expanded. We don’t use pre-formulated
course plans. Rather we develop a completely individual
training concept for each student.